7 Things To Do With Leftover Spaghetti

We've all been there. 
Ladies, don't pretend like you don't know what I'm talking about. 
We embark on the endeavor of making dinner, trying to be fancy with that spaghetti, and we end up making enough to feed every homeless person in your entire state. Yup, we've ALLLLL done it. 
DON'T YOU FRET my friends! 
Today we (my husband and I) are here to bring you 7 Things To Do With Leftover Spaghetti! 

1. S'ghetti Fries 
When you're over the typical "chili fries", go for something WAY more exciting! And not to mention using leftovers, how awesome! Take your potatoes, dug fresh that morning from your garden (or store bought is fine), and make your every day french fries. (Or frozen is fine) Once you're ready to eat, top with your s'ghetti and heat in the microwave for 30 seconds. PURE PERFECTION! Also, grate some fresh parmesan from Italy overtop, or if you don't have any,
 store bought is fine. 

2. S'ghetti Smoothie
Okay, we're all into being healthy, right?! Spice up your morning green smoothie! Kale, spinach, apples, celery, carrots, AND S'GHETTI! 

3. S'ghetti & Coke
Have a long day at work? Need a drink? Open your cabinet and find your out of rum?! *BUT WHY IS ALL THE RUM GONE?!* Don't you worry my dear friend, slip that s'ghetti right in with your coke and you'll never know the difference. Except when you stay sober all night. But, it will be delicious and you can thank me later! 

4. Biscuits and S'ghetti 
Who doesn't love biscuits and gravy?! (Well, i don't but that's beside the point) I LOVE homemade biscuits. Pioneer Woman makes a great 'drop biscuit recipe' if anyone is interested. OKAY OKAY LOSING MY TRAIN OF THOUGHT! Top those biscuits with s'ghetti from last nights dinner and BAM! A full meal for your enjoyment! 

5. S'ghetti & Eggs
Probably our favorite on the list so far. (I say "our" because remember when I said my dear husband was writing this with me?! Isn't he a gem?!?!) Toss some s'ghetti in a frying pan, top with eggs, and cook until your desired doneness. 

6. S'ghetti Con Leche
If you're out of cereal, just use s'ghetti! Place in bowl, top with milk. You're welcome. 

7. S'ghetti S'mores
I HATE when i'm craving a s'more but i'm out of marshmallows. Place your s'ghetti in-between two grahams and you ALMOST have the SAME thing! ALMOST.  

But let's be honest, the BEST way to eat leftover spaghetti is after it has sat in the fridge all night in your tupperware. Cold, alone, and crying for attention. On the middle shelf. Un-noticed. A lot like my entire childhood. Hashtag middle child problems. 

Where are my spaghetti lovers at?!?! I hope you found this post fun and light-hearted! 
Hope you all have a great week!!
XOXO. 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,