Perfectly Posh {REVIEW} & ONLINE PARTY!

It's finally here! I've finally had a chance to really try all of the products I got sent to me and let me just start off by saying I AM TOTALLY IN LOVE!

If you haven't seen my first impressions video, head over HERE to watch it! 

Again I am so thankful for Christina and how kind she was to send me all of these products! I was so beyond excited to try them all! I loved that the packaging reminded me of LUSH products, although I've never shopped there. HA! 




I talked about this before, but the reason I got this awesome package was because of 'The Stripper'.(and my mishap with GlamGlow. GRR) I absolutely loved using it. A lot of people wanted me to review it and compare it to the GlamGlow so that's exactly what I did! 



I seriously loved ALL the products. I wasn't disappointed in any one of them. I loved the simple, clean scents of everything and of course I loved the chic packaging. 

Christina has been so kind to open up an online party for anyone who wants to order any of these awesome products! If you have questions about any of the products I personally tested, please feel free to ask or if you have general questions, head over to Christina's Facebook page

Things I will be purchasing due to the fact that I LOVED them:
•Lil Snarky Hand Creme {$9 for 3.0 fl oz}
This stuff was DIVINE. My husband even loved the scent of it. It wasn't overpowering which we both really enjoyed. The bottle says 'Exotic Flowers & Sandalwood' for anyone wondering about the scent. 
•Tree Hugger {$14 for 5 oz}
This was the sugar lip scrub I tried. I've been looking for something like this and I just absolutely loved it. The taste was awesome and the benefits were GREAT. There are three other types of lip stubs alongside this one so make sure you check out all 4! 
•Mint For Each Other Bath Bar {$9 for 7 oz}
The smell of this was simply amazing. 

Their catalog is filled with TONS of other amazing things. These are a few of the things i'm looking forward to ordering and trying:
•Fabulous Fizzies Foot Soakers
•Tousled Sea-Salty Hair Spritz
•Any of the Skindelicious Scrumptious Body Butters. All flavors sound wonderful.
•I've Been Set-Up! Setting & Refreshing Mist
•Rain Mask Vintage Visage Hydration

With the holidays coming up, this is the perfect way to get a head start on buying Christmas presents for all those special ladies in your life! Or just spoil yourself! ;) 

HERE IS THE PARTY LINK:
https://www.perfectlyposh.com/showmeposh/events/64251

Have you ever tried Perfectly Posh products before?! Which is your favorite?! 






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,