Reception - A Bombshell Wedding

Okay, I know it's been over 6 months since we got married, but I still want to blog about a few other things from the wedding. If not for your entertainment, at least for mine. 

The reception was everything I could have hoped for and more. The venue was beautiful, the food was delicious, and the party was more than I could have hoped for. 

We had our reception at the same place as our ceremony, Trilogy Golf Club at Power Ranch. I thought the place was beautiful and I loved that there was a bar inside the venue space. 

We had our cake done by a friend of mine, Whitney, and we were SO in love with it. It wasn't your "traditional wedding cake" but I just loved the way it looked with all the other decorations! Our music was done by M's awesome cousin Mitchell, and our pictures done by the AMAZING Holly! Thank you ALL so much for all the effort you put into our special day. It truly meant the world to us. 

Here are some of my favorite pictures from the reception. Thank you to EVERYONE who came and celebrated with us. It meant so so much to us! 






















Labels: , , , , , ,