Ginny Bakes: Review

{I was sent this product for review however all opinions are my own. Thank you Moms Meet and ginnybakes for this opportunity!}

I am by no means gluten-free, but I am wanting to attempt a 30 day "wheat free" diet. We'll see how that goes. Nonetheless, my thoughts on gluten free food has always been the same. Boring, tasteless, weird textured foods. But alas, I have found something delicious!


I was sent this amazing box of treats. Yes, ALL of this. Four for you, ginnybakes. (And four for YOU if you get that reference)
Honestly, I wasn't expecting things to taste that great. Haha. I know, I know, I'm a terrible human being. BUT I'm a sweets lover. I have high expectations. DON'T JUDGE ME.
My favorite thing so far as been the Coconut Oatmeal Cookies. And don't tell anyone, but I think my husband even likes them too! 

I also made up a batch of the brownies. MMMM! MMM! So delicious. 

I was shocked at how much FLAVOR was in these bad boys! 

If you're in the market for gluten free options, I would check out this company. 
Are any of you gluten free? How long have you been eating gluten free? What changes in your body have you seen?! 20 Q's for my readers. My apologies. ;) 

Let me know if you've ever tried a ginnybakes treat before or if you try it out! 
I hope each one of you are doing well! 


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,