Younique 3D Fiber Lashes: Review

If there's one makeup product I would say I "couldn't live without", it would be mascara. 
I truly think you can change the entire way you look with just one simple application of mascara. And then there's nights you want to go out, have a girls night, and look AMAZING. 
Hey, your friend mascara here, someone said you needed to look fabulous?!

I never thought I needed this product because i've always been satisfied with my lashes. Boy oh BOY was I wrong. ONE application and I feel in love. ONE! Want to know what I'm talking about?!
I wasn't sure I was going to love it, because again, I always thought I had decent lashes. But just look at these pictures, people! (Middle is just regular mascara, bottom is the 3D Mascara)
They claim to be water resistant but wash off easily and that is totally true. I had no problem getting this off with a simple makeup removing wipe. I know with other types of mascaras like this sold at Sephora, people have said it's been a nightmare to get off. 

I also love how affordable this stuff is. If you already pay for a high-end mascara, you'll be thrilled to know this is just about $29. For the quality of the product, I think that is a STEAL! 

Younique also offers other makeup products. Foundation, pigments, lip gloss, moisturizer, and the list goes on and on. I've head nothing but great things about all the products! 

I got introduced to Younique when my cousin Jaime became a Independent Presenter for them! If you want to check out any products or get in touch with her, please check out her site. 

Have any of you used Younique products before?! What was your experience? 

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,