Why My Blog Has Been On The Back Burner

If you haven't had a post like this, you're not a true blogger. 
(Kidding, kind of)

No I wasn't busy with family stuff, or overwhelmed by a job, or deathly ill. I was just…..lazy. 
My blog has taken a serious "back seat" lately and I don't like it. If you're a blogger, you know how I feel. Feeling like I don't have anything worthwhile to post about, feeling like no one wants to read, the list goes on and on. 

Blogging is a funny thing. You see, I WANT to blog. I think about blogging every single day. I see my blogger friends posting things and i'm like "I NEED TO POST!" But when it comes down to it, nothing is there. When I go to write a post, nothing comes out. 

I'm sorry for distancing myself from this platform. (As if any of you care. HAHA)
I'm hoping to be back. I hope I can get the drive and passion to write things again, even if they are pointless and silly things that possibly no ones cares about. 

I hope each and every one of you are doing great.
Has anything new and/or exciting taken place in your life?! I'd LOVE to hear about it! Let's chat. XO 

Labels: , , ,