Sarah's Garden: Wedding Flowers

Working with Sarah for my big day was one of the easiest tasks from my wedding. I found her due to the fact that she was a "preferred vendor" for our ceremony and reception site and I'm so glad that was the case. Sarah was such a pleasure to work with. She genuinely seemed like she cared about her job, my wedding, and how everything played out.
I loved the fact that she saw my vision even when I wasn't sure what I wanted. Sarah took care of not only our flowers, but our centerpieces and also the decorations/flowers at the ceremony. I loved the way the flowers looked against the mens suits and the girls dresses. Everything was flawless. I got so many compliments the day of the wedding on the flowers and everything involved with that. If you are in Arizona and ever in need of a florist, Sarah is a MUST CONTACT person. She was kind, sweet, and just what I needed to make the flowers for my wedding gorgeous.

Sarahs Garden:
-Facebook
-Pinterest
-Instagram






Labels: , , , , , ,