Shop Hopes Reppin'

If you follow me on any other social media platforms, you know I have recently been accepted as a Shop Hopes Rep! I applied NEVER thinking I would get picked, and I am so beyond happy for the opportunity! 

For those of you who may not know what "Shop Hopes" is, it is an online boutique (www.shophopes.com). They have two store fronts in Georgia, however their online presence is huge and growing.
Hopes Boutique prides themselves in competitive pricing, fast & free shipping, 
and always having the trendiest clothing! 

So what does this exciting news mean for all of YOU people?! Discount code, duh! ;)
Anytime you purchase from shophopes.com, make sure to use the code 'BOMBSHELLREP' for a 10% discount, and as I said earlier, always free shipping

I have created a separate instagram account for daily updates about all things Hopes! 
shophopes.com has daily new arrivals, monday-friday! Pretty awesome, right?!
If you would like special text updates and sneak peeks sent to you, message me your number and i'd love to add you to the list of my VIP customers

These next outfits are just a few of my favorites released this past week. I think I will start a weekly post about my favorite arrivals from shophopes.com, would everyone be interested in that?! Without further ado, leave a comment with your favorite outfit from the following. I am so in love with all of them! 
 Have you ever shopped with Hopes before?! Let me know in the comments below! 
shop hopes, aztec dress, summer dress

shop hopes dress, daisy dress, summer dress

shop hopes jumper, floral jumper, summer jumper

summer outfit, shop hope outfits, crop top







Labels: , , , , , , , , ,