Currently:

1. Thinking:
How can I grow my blog? I need to pee. And I should go check the mail soon.

2. Enjoying:
Cadbury chocolate eggs. They are a little piece of heaven sent down for my enjoyment.

3. Feeling: 
Blessed. I still can't believe I got to marry the man I did. 

4. Wearing:
Workout shorts and a Kent State shirt! 

5. Needing:
The next two weeks to fly by. We have a lot happening soon!

6. Wanting:
A Mtn. Dew. Addiction at it's finest, ladies and gentlemen. 

7. Listening:
My sweet husband clicking his mouse while he works in the other room. I'm so lucky to have a man who gets to work from home. It truly is my favorite thing. 

8. Making:
I am making what will hopefully be a delicious dinner in a few hours! 

9. Eating:
Nothing but I need lunch. Like 30 mins ago. 

10. Drinking:
Water. Trying to drink as much as possible. 

What are your currents?! 

Labels: , , ,